Friday 5 February 2010

GetXboxCodes.com – Cheap Xbox Live! and Microsoft Points

Xbox360Live 12MonthGold Buying Xbox Live! vouchers to enable online play with the Xbox 360 is difficult without a credit card.  I don’t have a credit card, nor do I have any interest or need to own one, and my debit card isn’t accepted as valid payment when purchasing Xbox Live! subscriptions.
getxboxcode.com logoAlso, I don’t want to pay the prices in the shops, so I went searching online and came across GetXboxCodes.com where I can buy Xbox Live! voucher codes quickly and easily.
GetXboxCodes.com sell not just Live! vouchers, but also Microsoft Points (the currency used to make purchases via your Xbox 360 console) at discounted prices.
As an example of the costs (which change from time to time)
  • 12 Month Gold Subscription usual price from Xbox.com is £39.99
  • 12 Month Gold Subscription current price from GetXboxCodes.com is £26.00 – a saving of £13.99!
telephone Once signed up, you choose your product and enter your payment details (credit/debit card, PayPal etc).  Once your payment has been received GetXboxCodes.com will confirm your identity by verifying your address and telephone number – they’ll give yEmail Iconou a call!  Once done, you will quickly receive your first code in your email inbox. 
From what I can tell, after making three purchases, you only need to await a call on your first purchase, after that your code is emailed instantly.  Easy.
Another great feature of GetXboxCodes.com is their Twitter account, because that is where they give away free codes for Microsoft Points.  I’ve not been lucky to receive any myself, but I’ve seen the codes go up quite frequently.
So, if you’re looking for a cheap, quick and easy way to get your Xbox Live! Gold subscription and to get involved in online gaming, get on over to GetXboxCodes.com!
Technorati Tags: ,,,,,,,,,Xbox,360,Gaming
Windows Live Tags: GetXboxCodes,Cheap,Xbox,Live!,Microsoft,Gold,Subscription,PayPal,Twitter,Xbox,360,Gaming

1 comment:

  1. thegame surplus5 April 2013 at 00:15

    I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.








    compare video game price uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...