Monday 25 August 2008

KernowLAN TODAY!

KernowLAN #6 starts in a little over four hours from now.
I'm going to be there early to help get it all up and running.

I've just been checking over everything that I need to take with me so that I don't forget anything, and so far it's looking like I'm going to have to make two car journeys to get it all up there!

In summary, this is what I am taking:
2x Computers (my own, and one for KernowLAN use, from work)
1x 17” Acer TFT for KernowLAN use.
1x 19” Hanns-G Widescreen TFT for Cubedout (Terry) to use
1x 22” Hanns-G Widescreen (for myself)
1x PC transporter bag containing games, accessories, leads, and a sleeping bag.
1x Hiper PSU box containing two sets of headphones and a few other bits.,

Luckily, if I were to forget anything, I live just 10 minutes away from the venue, but I wouldn't really want to be doing that would I?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...